The Ballista Bolzzen Dynamo! This animal is not for the faint hearted or the inexperienced rider, with dual 1000W motors, it produces neck-snapping all-wheel-drive performance! The 18.2Ah Lithium battery will give you great range especially if you choose to drop to one motor and also the eco mode. The Dynamo has serious dual suspension with high ground clearance, so jumping off gutters etc is a breeze. Front and rear disc brakes takes care of the stopping power, which you’ll be thankful for once you experience the power.
Oh, have we mentioned that you can choose to run it on a single or dual motor at a flick of a switch?
At a glance:
- 60km maximum range*
- 25km/h top speed (55ks for private land use)
- 1000W Dual motor rated power
- 29kg weight
- 135kg weight limit
- 10” Pneumatic Tyre
The Bolzzen Dynamo has smart power management: short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, double protection from overcharging, double protection from over-discharging, temperature resistance, Undervoltage auto-sleep protection.
- Folding handlebars
- Fold to lock mechanism - allows the stem to be securely attached to the deck when folded, making carrying easier
- Key lock mechanism - use a key to turn on the ignition on your scooter
- Single/dual motor button switch - dual motor electric scooters can ride either in single or dual motor depending on the preferences of the rider
- Eco/turbo button switch - control the controller power discharge and choose between preserving power or accessing the highest acceleration settings
- Adjustable suspension
Battery: Lithium-ion 18.2Ah / 52V / 946.4Wh
Charge time: 12 Hours (or 6 Hours with Fast Charger or Two Chargers)
Maximum Range: 60km
Top Speed: 55ks
Motor: 2x 1000w Hub Motor (2000w Combined)
Vehicle Weight: 29kg
Maximum Payload: 135kg
Number of Charging Ports: 2x
Max Incline: 25 degrees
Power Consumption: 2.2kWh per 100km
Tyre Size: 10inch Air Tyres
Suspension: Spring Suspension
Brake Systems: Disc and Regenerative Braking
Water Resistance: IP54 (approved for light rain and riding on wet surfaces)
Folding Handlebar: Yes
Key Lock Mechanism: Yes
Eco/Turbo Button Switch: Yes
Adjustable Suspension: Yes
Single/Dual Motor Button Switch: Yes
Fold to Lock Mechanism: Yes
Included in box: The Scooter, Battery Charger, User Manual, Toolkit
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.