All products on this website are covered by a 12 months or 1,000km (whichever occurs first) Limited warranty. Please click the "Contact Us" link for warranty claims.
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults for 12 Months or 1,000km (whichever occurs first).
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period is expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights, consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage or charging techniques
- Damage caused by Water. Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof. This is very important that even a small amount of water may cause damage to the components
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
In the event of a warranty claim, you are required to return the products back to the place of purchase in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection to ensure safe transportation. Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods. Any transportation of the replacement product or repaired product will be arranged at the expense of the customer. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replace the product without delivery charge to the customer.